What is the #Promote Innovation Challenge?
#Promote is an initiative that recognizes some of the most innovative marketing solutions on Twitter.
What are the eligibility requirements?
The following eligibility requirements apply to all individuals (and individuals representing teams and businesses) that meet each of the following requirements upon entry:
- Are residents of the 50 United States (or District of Columbia), Canada (excluding Quebec), Mexico, the United Kingdom, Japan, Singapore, India, Argentina, Ireland, France, Australia, or South Africa (together, the "Eligible Countries");
- Work for a business with an office or place of business located in at least one of the Eligible Countries;
- Build and support business management solutions (e.g., advertising campaign creation and optimization, content generation) as part of their role at that business; and
- Are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in entrant’s jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry.
See the Official Rules for more information.
How will winners be awarded?
- The Grand Prize winner will be awarded $100,000 in media credit, co-marketing opportunities, and recognition within the Twitter Official Partner Program.
- Up to six finalists will be given the opportunity to run a $50,000 ad campaign with a Twitter advertiser. Finalists will produce case studies based on the campaign and will have the opportunity to present their product and case study before a live audience, including key decision-makers at Twitter.
- See the Official Rules for more information.
How are the advertisers selected for the live campaigns?
Participants may request specific brands to run their live campaigns with on the entry form. If the participant is selected as a finalist, their request will be considered during the advertiser matching process. However, Twitter will make the final selection at our full discretion.
Where can I request access to the Ads API?
Access to the Ads API can be requested here.